It’s finally there! The Open Duco Mini 😀
The goal was to creat a miniature drop-in replacement for the DucoBox Silent.
The following features are supported in V1.1:
- Reading of two sensors (Humidity & Co2) or any other ESPHome supported sensor (for more information see pinout of sensor 1 & 2
- Reading the RPM of the motor.
- Setting a desired speed of the Motor in Home assistant(via ESPhome plugin)
- Replaceable fuse. (this was not the case on the original Duco :/)
- All made from high Quality Parts, No cheap Chinese stuff (I see that allot but for something that needs to run 24/7 in my house…)
- Layouted according to IPC-9592 (Creepage and clearance rules for 230 vac)
- Fully opensource! All my data belongs to you 😀
In Version V1.0 the sensors are not supported (made a mistake in pin numbers and pull-up resistors for I2C)
This is fixed in the version released on Github.
Project Github : Click
More information on the available sensors:
This board supports all EBM-Papst fans <200Watts and with the following pinout:
This means that other brands of ventilators are also supported.
You can buy the boards on Tindie:
Video of the device on action:
fore information see Github : Click
For more information see Github : Click